Last night on the way home it was very dark and the children were all talking about different things in the back of the van. We came into Manti and the kids started asking about the Temple.Aislinn said, "That's Jesus House." I told her she was right and that it was his house. She got this look on her face that was a mix between sadness and hopefulness and said, "Daddy, we go in the Jesus House and give Jesus a hug?" I wanted to cry and laugh at that moment. This sweet baby wanted to see Jesus and just knew he was there. As the car quieted down (because we were all thinking about what she had just said) she said very softly, "I miss my Jesus"
How often to we think about his simple concept? This is the part in the scriptures where it says to become childlike....she is such a great teacher!



1 comment:
I love to hear little ones say things like this...it makes you stop and re-evaluate priorities. Sweet baby Ais...she's such a doll!
BTW, are you still taking comments on your word verification? This one was "ovens".
Post a Comment