Aislinn is such a good kid. She loves her long hair but she is only 3 so if it gets left down she can tangle it in seconds! So I have to tie it up during the week and we try and leave it down for church. This is her favorite do this summer. Everytime we did her hair she would ask for this. I loved it cause after I did it I didn't have to do it again for a few days cause it sayed in sooooo well.Thursday, August 20, 2009
The Summer Do's
Aislinn is such a good kid. She loves her long hair but she is only 3 so if it gets left down she can tangle it in seconds! So I have to tie it up during the week and we try and leave it down for church. This is her favorite do this summer. Everytime we did her hair she would ask for this. I loved it cause after I did it I didn't have to do it again for a few days cause it sayed in sooooo well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's sooo cute! If I have a girl I am definitely doing cute dos.
Post a Comment