Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rolling Easter Eggs

Our yearly tradition is rolling easter eggs on the red hill on the otherside of the resivor.
Brinley shows off HER eggs that she decorated!






Everyone at the top of the hill and getting the eggs ready for rolling.












Brinley, Aislinn and Leah pose in their easter hats. I got them at the best place anyplace. Check out this web site if you want one for yourself. They are super cute and very well made!http://www.wilkersonivffund.blogspot.com/











My sweetheart and I enjoy watching our children....isn't he cute?











The aftermath of the annual easter egg roll.






















My sweet baby...I had to post this cause of her cute chocolate face.











LOL Corey goes snacking on the 'leftover' eggs. No but really he didn't eat them off the ground!







Photobucket

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Adorable hats! They look so cute on them!

SarahAmes said...

What a fun blog~~You have a adorable Family! Thx for sharing your link! so fun to see how creative people are with these blogs!!