

Last Friday Corey was going to Scipio to pick up and dump a roll-off. I was so excited because I have never been able to go with him to work ever....I asked if I could come this time and he said he didn't see why not. So I got my chance!

The weather that day was a little scary. The rain and wind were some of the worst I have seen in a long time. Just look at how odd those clouds were. The line between dark and light is crazy!

I never realized just how great Corey was at driving. He was really amazing to watch because he knew what all the knobs and swiches were for. The truck is a semi and man it was way high off the road.
I love spending time with Corey....even the silence has become comfortable.
2 comments:
That's the best part, I think....the comfortable, companionable silences.
Your Corey sure is amazing!
Post a Comment