Corey was incharge of the vaccuming. He did every class room, all the halls and the chapel. All of the floors were aweful and needed cleaning badly.I was incharge of all the mirrors and windows. They were ok but the outside hadn't been done in forever they were so dirty!
Brinley was in charge of cleaning all the black boards. There is one in just about every room in the chruch. She did a great job, as always. She is a hard worker.
Leah cleaned the bathrooms. All she had to do was clean the sinks and the counters. The church hires someone to come out and do the toylets. So she lucked out! She was very greatful.
Aislinn was incharge of helping Keenan with his room. She was so funny if you look on Keenan's picture you can see her in the background pulling chairs. Just after I took Keenan's picture her chairs fell over but she just kept hauling them. By the time she was where she needed to stack them they had wraped around her and she was trying to figure out how to get out of them. It was so cute.









2 comments:
I love that you got a pic of each kid working hard. How nice to have a large family so everyone gets a job; you're a great Mom {and Corey's a great Dad}!
btw, I luuuv the pic of you in the window! Reminds me of my crazy older sister! Who took that one? I tried to figure it out by looking at the reflection, but I can't figure it out; it looks to big to be Brinley and too small to be Corey. I bet it was your secret admirer! LOL
LOL is right it was brinley. The funny thing is that I knew she was taking the picture and just as she snaped it I pulled that face real fast then went back to cleaning. She didn't even know I did it till she was checking the picture. She didn't stop laughing for a good 5 mins.
Post a Comment