Oh boy did I have fun this weekend. My friend Jamie and I went to Salt Lake City to see The New Kids on the Block at the E Center. We had so much fun and boy was that concert awesome!We were on the 40th row (which sounds really far away) but we could see everything really well. We were surprised when the boys popped out of the floor right by us in the middle of the concert. They were only 4 seats away from where we were sitting. It was amazing!

(This picture has not been zoomed in this is really how close they were)
Donny was so funny...after one of the many songs they sang while they were by us someone threw this tee-shirt up onstage and he started laughing and was showing Jordan (who also laughed). Then he decided to put it on. Don't know if you can see what it say but it says "I (heart) Mormon Girls" He wore it well!
We met this great girl named Melissa who was taking pictures. She sat next to us and is really nice. She has an incredible camera and got all the pictures I will be posting of the concert for us. That is why everything has her mark in the lower left corner. She was so nice to do this for us since we forgot our cameras....THANK YOU MELISSA!!!! YOUR A LIFESAVER!!!
Well, I will post more pics when I get them so you can see how fun it was and I will tell you alittle more about the concert then. Just know that we screamed till our voices were about gone and we didn't get to bed that morning till 2:30am. It was crazy fun.



3 comments:
You were so excited to see Joey that you forgot your camera...hilarious! Glad you had a good time.
I noticed Renee commented. Finally I'm no longer the only person to comment on your blog! LOL
Yah about Joey....He just doesn't do it for me anymore....I am now an offical Donny girl!!!!
Donny...the rebel. What is it about rebel boys? Did you see him in U-571?
Post a Comment