Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Slacker

Ok so I have slacked off something awful since my last post. I do have a good reason though....it is called school. Don't you hate it when teachers think that their class is the only one your in-rolled in? I do. I have been swamped with assignments and deadlines.

I also am camera less right now. Mom borrowed my camera for a weekend with her girlfriends and i haven't gotten it back yet. I have a lot of activities on there that I need to post. So I will start posting as soon as I get it back.

Today not much is going on. Aislinn has had the yuckies....headache, tummy ache and very very tired. Then she shared with Corey, Me and Leah. I was so nice of her to think of us. It is so hard not getting sick when you are a mommy. You lay down with your little ones because they need that closeness to feel safe and comforted, but the entire time they are breathing in your face, forcing your body to go into over drive combating the germs they are catapoliting at you. I love my children but this is one part of motherhood that I could do without....the image of nasty germs jumping from their sweet little mouths to mine. YUCK!!!!

We are all feeling better though. That is a good thing too because Jamie and I are going to Salt Lake this weekend for a concert. I can't wait. I am not going to tell you what concert it is but I will post everything on Monday.....he he, you are all going to flip out! Renee your going to freak out .... or at least I think you will. :)

Well, peoples...till tomorrow with more fun posts. Hope you all have a great one and take care.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I know what concert you're going to! Will you hate me if I give it away? Okaaaaay...I'll remain silent. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Have fun at your concert!