We are getting ready to start laying tile before Christmas. So I thought that I would take you along on my expierence. Jamie tiled her house on her own and she is going to teach me how to do it. So here are some before shots. Corey is getting ready to lay the backer board tonight or tomarrow. (I will be helping out too).
Here is part of the livingroom on the Northeast side of the house. The woodburning stove is currently on flat stone that Corey and I collected around the county. That is all going to be replaced! It will be much easier to clean.
Here is the livingroom floor. You can see a huge square spot that I had to cut out of the carpet because my steam cleaner was leaking and I didn't know it (I was cleaning the couch) till it was too late. I couldn't get the floor dry so I had to cut away the carpet to dry it out. It was so smelly.
Here is part of the livingroom on the Northeast side of the house. The woodburning stove is currently on flat stone that Corey and I collected around the county. That is all going to be replaced! It will be much easier to clean.
Here is the livingroom floor. You can see a huge square spot that I had to cut out of the carpet because my steam cleaner was leaking and I didn't know it (I was cleaning the couch) till it was too late. I couldn't get the floor dry so I had to cut away the carpet to dry it out. It was so smelly. We were going to redue the floors before that happened, so no, it wasn't the result of the water that made us redue the floors.
(Please ignore Aislinns mess!)
Here is the Kitchen. The floor is dirty so ignore it but I figured why waist my time cleaning it when it is going to be in the garbage by the weekend? right?
So all this will be tiled along with a new backsplash....I can't wait!
This is my upstairs hall and it will be redone with tile too. The tile will go into the bathroom that is on the right side and in the master bath as well!
So the tile will be in the hall, 2 bathrooms (both the upstairs. I am doing the basement bath later), kitchen, dinning room, and part of the livingroom. After the tike is done I will install the wood floor in the rest of the living room. I so can't wait!!!!!






4 comments:
Hey, you're sig looks great! {giggle} Can't wait to see the end results on the tile and wood floor!
THank you for the sig your a stud!
Can't wait to see it...we did all of our tile in our House in Utah it was work but totally worth it!
I really can't wait ethier
Post a Comment