Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bathtime

The other day I was giving Aislinn a bath and she was loving it. I normaly let them 'soak' before we really start the bath. Aislinn is very picky about how her bath is done....like we dont start cleaning her till she is ready and I don't fight it cause it is a nightmare to start without her permission. And honestly this isnt a fight that is worth fighting!
Anyway, On this particular bath time Aislinn called me into the bathroom saying "Mom I am ready now." So I came in....little did I know she was litteraly calling me. She had a phone with her. Don't ask how she got it but it no longer works. She had fun and we all had a good laugh so it was worth loosing a phone for that. Sorry Gram I think this is the one you gave us :(
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Haha! Nice! Look at that sweet smile!