This year for 4-H Leadermete we are in Brigham City. We are having so much fun.
We had just arrived in town and stoped at the WalMart to get some things we needed before starting the leadership training and I saw the cutest hats that were just the right color of green and they had tiaras and everything on them. So we go them!
We class hopped, and ate and learned and ate and visited and ate.
I love this saying...I found it on Mariah's back end! ;)
We played hard today and now we are winding down in our rooms. Where it is quiet. I have said goodnight to my children and my awesome husband. And now I am going to lay in bed alone and wish for a bed and a sweetheart 4 hours away.BTW our hats also have lights on them and they are the hit of the whole leadermete...everyone wants them and we got the only 3 this walmart had!!!!



1 comment:
No fair! How come nobody invited me!? I saw those hats at Wally's earlier this week and thought of 4-H...how wierd is that!?
Post a Comment