
Friday evening Corey and I thought that it was time to have our annual family hot dog roast out in our fire pit. The weather was great and there was a pile of dead garden plants that needed to go. So we started her up and boy oh boy was it hot!
So hot in fact that Corey had to teach the kids how to cook their food without getting cooked themselves. It was very smart the way he did it cause the rocks were cool and the kids liked that they could just lay down and enjoy the clouds at the same time.It was funny to watch though!
My sweet boys playing and visiting with everyone. This is a family favorite. We love the outdoors and the fact we can have a camp fire ever night if we want. I love the country!
The kids and Corey 'cooking' their food. You can see Leah in the front and Corey and Creed in the background. You see what I mean by funny to see?I love my family!





2 comments:
You're right...hilarious!
But smart! I don't know if I'd have thought to do that....I'd have just walked away hungry and microwaved my dinner! Way to teach the kids to be inovative!
Post a Comment