Aislinn has been potty training for the past 5 days and has done so well!!! I have been so happy because she only had 2 hard days and is now past the beginning phase where she has to go at least once in the potty to know what it is I want her to do.
She really didn't want to train. I kept telling her that wearing a diaper is what babies do and that she is a big girl now and that she didn't need baby diapers anymore. She would always give me the most pitiful puppy dog eyes she could muster and say, "My Aislinn your baby." That was so hard because I knew she was right. She is my baby. I will never have anymore and I wanted her to stay little for as long as I could. Then another part of me would say but she can be your baby without the diaper mess. I knew she needed the opportunity to be a big girl and even though that meant the end of the actual baby part we did it.
She has been dry for the last 3 days and even went shopping and running errands today with panties and stayed dry. I am sad to see the end of my baby days but very excited to be done with the diaper thing as I have been changing diapers for over 11 years now. That's right 11 YEARS!!!!!!
I am waiting for the little backward swing that all my children went through but I am dedicated and ready!!!!
All I have to say tonight is .... Welcome to the Big Girl Club Aislinn we all welcome you with open arms.



2 comments:
Heck ya! I'm glad I'm a big girl!
Go to shoeparty.com and you can find a shoe party you can go to or click on Contact Us to book a party for yourself and hopefully earn free shoes! Sole Desires rocks!
Post a Comment