I have been so busy canning, schooling and mothering this past 2 weeks. Then last night I went to bed and couldn't sleep. My tummy hurt so bad. I had sharp SHARP pain all night and event though I wasn't sick to my tummy I didn't feel good. So this morning I still have a head ache and my tummy still hurts. Oh well life goes on. I have class tonight and I am suppose to come up with a topic for a paper I am to write in communications and I am totaly clueless as to what to do.
So I don't have alot to update just the same old same old.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hope you feel better! What was the pain?
I don't know I am having a hard time eating anything latly. If i do I feel like I am full of rocks and get really sick to my tummy. Not a good thing. It feels better to just no eat at all!!!
Post a Comment