Just wanted to post all the photos I have and then I will post some more tomarrow of the pictures that Kerri sent me.
Shoping at Old Navy
We went to Target and Old Navy to shop for Halloween shirts. We found alot more than just shirts though and the spending was fun. Even fun to just try on some interesting clothes...check out Jamie.
Marti in the car after shoping and Kerri adding to our window writings!!!!
Bowling
We decidied to go bowling and take a break from the smoke in the casinos. It was fun and Marti even turkey-ed her last frame. Yahooooooo!!!!!!
B I N G O
Bingo was fun. Other than the cloud of smoke it was great. Cloe won $25 and Marti won $50. They were the Queens of the weekend. It was fun, intense and exausting. I have never played bingo like that before.






On the way home
We were on our way home when this monter 3-wheeler came past us. It was huge, I have never seen anything like it before. Check out the size comparison between the 3-wheeler and a semi. Crazy!
I will post more tomarrow.





































1 comment:
Wow! Corey needs to build one of those! Looks like you had a fun time! BTW, go to anytimecostumes.com for costumes like Neo and Trinity. Or just google it for other characters.
Post a Comment