Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Super Saturday Clocks

This past weekend I had the opprotunity to help a Relief Society in Monroe with their Super Saturday. My friend Miriam called about a month ago and asked if I knew how to make the big clocks that are so popular right now. I told her no but that I could learn by that weekend and be able to teach it for her if she wanted. She was so excited. So I learned and even made an example clock for her to show before the Super Satruday for sign-ups.
I taught 10 women how to make them and we just had so much fun being creative the whole day. I taught from 10am-2:30pm.
I just thought that I would show them to everyone. I am thinking about selling them on e-bay. What do you think?
Here is a picture showing the hand painting and the texture the clock has.
Here is another close up showing more of the detail of the texture. This was so fun and easy!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

They look great! Good job expanding your creative background!