Thursday, November 27, 2008

More tile prep.

Ok so this past Monday and Tuesday Corey and I finnished up the dinning room and kitchen. We took out the linoleum and sub-floor so we could lay down the backer board. Thought that I would share a few pics showing our progress on those days.

Keenan helps his dad and mom take the linoleum off the floor around the fridge. He was using a butter knife and actually worked a little hole right where he is in the picture. It was really funny.






Aislinn works on getting as much of the paper backing up off the subfloor so Corey and I could get to the screws to pull the sub-floor up.
And I know what you are all wondering...the answer is no, we don't mine using child labor ;P




Corey found that the sub-floor had been layed under the overhanging sheetrock so inorder to get it up easier he had to cut around it to tet to everything better. It was really loud and surprisingly none of the children woke up. (we had put them to bed 2 hours before)





Backer-board is now finnished in the dinning room and kitchen. This picture only shows the dinning room because I started on finishing up the kitchen just after to took this picture.







Hall is done and ready too!









Photobucket

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Ohhh, I am so impressed! BTW, there's nothing wrong with child labor...they get paid on birthdays and Christmas, right?