Here is a fun hair style that we did in Aislinns hair the other day. It was so nice to have her hair out of her face and she liked it too! I get all my ideas from the blog I have listed in my blogs of note section. This was such a good hairstyle that when we took it out 3 days later it still looked like it did the day we did it! I love those kind of hairstyles. Aislinn doesn't let me do her hair everyday so these type of styles are lifesavers!Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Fun Hair
Here is a fun hair style that we did in Aislinns hair the other day. It was so nice to have her hair out of her face and she liked it too! I get all my ideas from the blog I have listed in my blogs of note section. This was such a good hairstyle that when we took it out 3 days later it still looked like it did the day we did it! I love those kind of hairstyles. Aislinn doesn't let me do her hair everyday so these type of styles are lifesavers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is adorable! If I ever have a girl I hope I can do cute stuff like that!
Post a Comment