This was one of the hardest classes I have taken so far. I loved all the new information I learned (and I learned ALOT) but it was also very stressful and difficult to understand. I had classes and a Lab. I loved the Lab because it was all hands on and very interesting.
**Gram Staining Bacteria**
I studied hard on this class and honestly looking back should have taken it alone with no other classes.I did OK on the tests but never got the scores I thought I should have because the amount of time studying and the information I retained was huge....it just never seemed to be enough.
We learned awesome things like Viruses are not alive, proper ways to kill and hinder bacteria and how the diffrent cleansers that are on the market affect bacteria.
We learned causitive agents, signs and symptoms, clinical names as well as diagnostic tests used on deseases that affect humans.**E. coli grown out on blood agar**
All in all even with all my stressing I got a B- in the class and a B+ in Lab....not to bad for one of the three hardest nursing classes I will take :)



1 comment:
Those are awesome grades...what you talkin' 'bout Willis?
Post a Comment