Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our New Baby!!!!

We have been having problems with our Saturn so after much thought and consiteration we decided to look for a new car instead of fixing the Saturn up.
We looked for 2 days and found this beauty at a screamin deal. We ended up paying less for her than we did for our old car and she was in such good condition that she looks brand new.



The whole situation was odd. We found her on KSL.com classifieds. She had only been posted for 3 hours and called for more information.
We talked to the owner and drove up the next Monday to look at her.
Corey sat in her for the first time, smiled and said I am in LOVE!



And that was that. We bought her right away. She runs so well and has tonz of room. Now if all this wasn't wonderful the cherry on top is that she gets the same gas milage as my Saturn :) What more could I ask for?
T-top and all!!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Pretty! Wish I could've seen her at the party.