I got to attend the Miss Teen Sevier pageant this year. My sister Hailee was the Raiging Queen and was giving up her crown. I had to get this shot. My sister leaving and the new 1st attendant is my 2nd cousin (by marrage) and lives around the corner from us here in Sigurd. It was a perfect night!!!!! Keepin the crowns in Sigurd!!!!Thursday, June 11, 2009
Miss Teen Sevier
I got to attend the Miss Teen Sevier pageant this year. My sister Hailee was the Raiging Queen and was giving up her crown. I had to get this shot. My sister leaving and the new 1st attendant is my 2nd cousin (by marrage) and lives around the corner from us here in Sigurd. It was a perfect night!!!!! Keepin the crowns in Sigurd!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love that you considered Hailee a 'raging' Queen! LOL. Her dress is beautiful! I love the teal on her.
Post a Comment