Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving at Aunt Sharon's

This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at Corey's Aunt Sharon's house. Alot of people came and it was great to see everyone again. Alot of them we haven't seen since the Thanksgiving before. The kids got to see loved cousins and Corey and I also got to visit with cousins.
Dinner was great and there was so much of it. The children had many helpings of various foods and topped it off with pie and ice cream.

Aislinn and Keenan eating dinner by Grandpa Alma.



Hailee (a first cousin to our children) and Ali (a secound cousin to our children) visit during dinner. They were so funny.

Aislinn helping her first cousin Lincoln get his binkie back in his mouth. She really is such a good helper.


Jennifer leaving the frenzy that was in the kitchen as everyone tired to get dinner ready.

This was such a great day and I am so greatful to have had the opprotunity to be surounded by so many of the people I love. Thanks to everyone that brough food and a huge thanks to Aunt Sharon for hosting such a huge event at her house. The decorations were great, the food was wonderful and the company was perfect!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Is Jennifer pregnant? Don't tell her I asked.

Shanna said...

LOL she has this site addy and checks it often. she just had a baby. your funny

Lyndee W. said...

Aw, crap. Sorry Jennifer! Your baby is the most beautiful baby ever! Wait, is it a boy or a girl? Okay, your baby is the most beautiful/handsome baby ever! Do I get enough brownie points for the compliment that you'll forget about the original question?