The water in the ditches has begun to fill again for another growing season and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!One of the hazards however is the frequent plugs you get within the first few ditch fills.
This one was on our street. Corey, the kids and I were driving home from the Penny Store and found this. It is Coreys Couzins water turn that this happened on.
We stopped the truck got out and went to work to unplug the flum. The water made a knee deep lake in the street. The hard part is farmers have to pay for thier water so if we didn't help out this would have been waisted money for Nolan.After about 45 mins of working Corey unplugged the flum...it was just full of weeds (note the pile by Corey that was more than double that when he was done)



1 comment:
I love that Alma is just standing there watching Corey!
Post a Comment