Friday, January 9, 2009

Do you see what I see?

K so I was looking at my sister-in-law's facebook and she posted this picture in one of her photo albums. I couldn't believe what I saw.
Can you see anything wrong with this picture? If not here is your hint.... LOOK IN THE TREE!!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Oh...my...gosh! That would freak me out. Did they know it was there, or were they surprised when they developed pics?

Shanna said...

No they knew it was there but Jen was totally freaked about getting that close. I guess it just kept hissing and yowling till it got the corage up to run away.
There were tonz of dogs with them so the cat was scared to death of the dogs and wasn't so worried about Gant and Jen.
She said that it was awesome to see one and all her kids were with her so they got to see it too.