Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FHE

We spent family home evening with Corey's family last night. We had so much fun.
Everyone played a mean game of Cat and Mouse. My kids love the game so much and it is so cute and easy to play. It is a great game to teach numbers and letters to children.

Aislinn and Keenan played hard with their Uncle Kent

Then the pillow fight began and Aislinn took shelter behind Kent and Kai was used......




As the human shield!!!!!


As the night was finishing up Corey and I decided to play with my phone too and we took this funny picture.
I asked him what he was doing....he said "I am being Hailee!" Oh my gosh I laughed so hard I was crying.
It was fun!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mama Vee said...

You are right Shanna....I did laugh....a lot! He is so good at that! Now I know where Hailee got it...she has been secretly taking lessons from Corey! He looks just like her. Now I just have to figure out a way to show this to Hailee! LOL!

Shanna said...

told ya!!!!

Lyndee W. said...

Corey sexes it up well! He needs to exhibit that talent more! So funny.