Recently I wrote about my ribs and the great pain I have been in for about a week and a half now. Thrusday night the pain had gotten so bad I didn't want to move. Breathing hurt. I felt like my ribs were slowly breaking.Corey and my father gave me a Priesthood blessing and during the blessing the pain started to leave. Within one hour my pain had completely dissapeared. I am happy to report that whatever had caused the pain is now gone. I even went running yesterday (I was nervous as you might imagine) and nothing but normal healthy ribs moving correctly with each breath.
Many say that miracles are dead and never happen....well, I am living proof (yet again) that they do. My pain was real and horrable. I have never felt this kind of a healing before but I can not deny that I was healed by my Father in Heaven and that my friends is the miracle.
How greatful I am for the gospel and the knowledge I have to know that I am a child of God who loves me and wants me to be happy.



1 comment:
I'm so glad you're feeling better. The priesthood truly is a blessing...isn't it? I love that pic of the ressurection...it's always been my fave.
Post a Comment