Rain is spring, the welcoming of new birth.Rain is the senct that only nature can create.
Rain is when you close your eyes and can smell life.
Rain is the watercolor of life running together.
Rain is refreshing, cool and all incompasing.
Rain is tranquil and yet fearceful.
Rain is my retreat and reminder that there is good.
Rain is comforting and realxing.
This is what I woke up to this morning. The smell of fresh rain on the ground and I can smell spring in the air. People say I am crazy cause it is only January but I smell it none the less. A change is coming soon I can feel, smell and see it all around me.
I know the snow is suppose to be here tomarrow but none the less, mark my words....spring is on it's way.
Rain on my roof
tickles the darkness
And reminds me of the time
you walked barefoot across my soul.




1 comment:
I agree. Rain is one of my favorite smells. What a pretty picture, too!
Post a Comment