
Today Kai, Keenan, Aislinn and I all went to Walmart to go shopping. The boys naturaly wanted new movies. They were on the $5 sale so we got two....Dinosaur and Barbie and the Magic of Pegasis.
And naturally Aislinn went for the electronics. She really wanted the $44 camcorders they had on display.
Jamie called while we were shopping and asked if we wanted to go to lunch. So we all went to Subway. The kids loved it!Keenan, Aislinn, Kai and Bailey
Jamie and I ate and talked till the children were done and running around like crazies and screaming. After some dirty looks from older people we decided to leave.
So we went to Jamies and the children played while James and I facebooked. It was so much fun. Seeing old flames, old friends and catching up on their lives.
Yah, we are addicted now!
I was such a fun day.
BTW this was the day I lost my camera.



2 comments:
Why would Aislinn "naturally" go to the electronics?
You know the most expensive thing she can find. that is how she has always been. I am afraid I will have to get a second job just to keep up with her ;)
Post a Comment