
Before and after
As I wrote before my ribs have been hurting bad for awhile. So I thought that I would try some Peppermint stuff my mother-in-law gave us. We have used this product before and it works great. It give an icy hot feeling and helps relieve sore body parts.
I tried it and for the first 12 hours it was fine but by about 12-14 hours later I got this ichy rash on the area the Peppermint had been applied then by 24-48 hours it was this dark red-purple color that was rash like and raised up in one big welt! I am itching so bad and nothing is working to stop the itch.
I react the same way to band-aids. Anywhere I put them I get the same reaction as above. I guess I have sensitive skin..... who knew!




2 comments:
Ouch! That does look painful. Did you ever figure out why your ribs hurt?
NOpe but they are getting better slowly.
Post a Comment