This morning was awesome. Waking up to a blanket of white is always breathtaking but we all knew it was coming. I was hoping for more. The children want to go sleding for FHE but I don't think we got enough to have it be a safe activity. Oh well.
The snowflakes were the size of half dollars. They were huge I don't think I have seen snowflakes that size for years. The kids thought they were cool. We got about 2 inches. It isn't alot but it is still snowing here. Makes me not want to leave my house.....
or my comfy fire to venture out for school today. I wish I could pretend that I never heard my alarm clock and just stay home!





3 comments:
I'm with you on wanting to stay home and inside by the fire today. It took a crowbar to pry the whole family out of bed this morning. Nobody wanted to face the new week, especially in all that snow! It is for sure a Corn Chowder day! Yum!
it certainly is nice to look at through a window..but to be out in the cold is not my cup of tea! i miss the clean air of sevier county. i am coming down in the next couple of week, i havent been in a couple of years:)
k, seriously...blogger didn't tell me you updated. i lost my status as the first person to comment on every post!
Post a Comment