So I don't know about the rest of you mommys out there but I can't count the countless times I have needed to go to the restroom in a public place and had two toddlers with me. You can't just leave them out with the cart and you can't bring them in the stall with you....so....I came up with this idea today.You tell the kids that you are going to play a game. You use the stall by the sinks and have the kids stand on the other side of the wall. Then tell them that you want to see their shoes. They think this is great and mommy can do her thing.
It worked great for me....try it and let me know how it works for you!



2 comments:
My question is, what do you do when that stall is occupied? Do a little "pee" dance? Sorry, Mom!
um, I guess so unless you want them to stand in another stall!
Post a Comment