Monday, December 29, 2008

Birthday

December 22
So it happend again! I tried to avoid it, I tried to ignore it but it found me anyway! I am another year older and still I don't feel like it. Oh, well, I love the presents that are the result of such a celebration. I have been very lucky all my life I have never had a birthday-Christmas combo gift. My mom was always real careful about that and lucky for me my husband has been great about that too.

Having a birthday this close to Christmas can be a finacial strain but I have been blessed and I am thankful.

Honestly I didn't expect anything for Christmas or my Birthday because I just got my new floors but again my husband loves me and gave me new speakers for my car....I blew the other out!

It was fun spending time with my family. The children love Birthdays.

*NOTE: Please ignore the picture....I was not feeling well for my birthday!*
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Happy 31st! {I noticed you didn't write how old you were, so I thought I'd stick it in somewhere}.

LOL, the word verification for this comment was "lepers"...I don't know why, but I thought that was funny.