Oh my gosh...Aislinn is hilarous! She's so cute. And you, you're a little elf vixen, huh?
LOL I was thinking the same things after I uploaded them. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Shanna Lucila! I am ashamed of you! You have had plenty of stage experience and should know better! You are the only one that is not smiling! SMILE when you're on stage! lol - so cute both of the videos and darling .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...Aislinn is hilarous! She's so cute. And you, you're a little elf vixen, huh?
LOL I was thinking the same things after I uploaded them. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Shanna Lucila! I am ashamed of you! You have had plenty of stage experience and should know better! You are the only one that is not smiling! SMILE when you're on stage! lol - so cute both of the videos and darling .
Post a Comment