Wow, that took forever. I am so sorry that I didn't blog sooner but life, as you can see, has been crazy. I think I got it all taken care of and updated though. Hope you take the time to see all that we have done in the last 2 weeks and keep checking back. We love hearing from all of you. Thanks to everyone who sent a Christmas card with their blog addy on it. I think I got all of you updated. Please follow my blog if I didn't (or follow it anyway) and I will get you on my list.
Love you all and I hope that your New Years Eve Parties are amazing!
1 comment:
See what happens when you don't blog everyday? I'm pretty smart, huh? Come on, just say it "My sister Lyndee is the smartest woman I know when it comes to blogging". Awww, you're sweet.
Post a Comment