Thursday, December 11, 2008

How I love Him!

How I love this man. He is such an amazing person. I am so full of flaws and just don't always seem to learn my lessons very well. Yet though it all he treats me like his queen and loves me regardless of it all. He is my everything. I remember when I was 12 I would wonder who I was going to marry. I wondered what he looked like, where he was, what he was doing. I remember praying that he would be kept safe so I would meet him and be part of his life.
He is more than I ever imagined. He is kind, loving, shy, trustworthy, honest, hardworking and so many more things. He is perfect. I know that just about every wife thinks their husband is the best but I have them all beat because I KNOW he is. Anyone would be so very blessed to have him and I was lucky enough to get him.
I know that I don't deserve him and that he deserves so much better. But I will be eternaly greatful for him and his love for me.
He is my EVERYTHING!
Thank you Corey for the father that you are to our children, Thank you for the husband you are to me but most of all thank you for the person you are always working on trying to be. You are my greatest example of what love really is. You are my angel!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Okay, I'm confused. Which post were you referring to when you commented on my blog? I was looking for something really awful! LOL.

Beautifully written, Lucy. What great men we have, eh? How did we get so blessed. Don't this wrong...it's purely a platonic sister-to-brother kind-of thing, but I love Corey! He's always been such a great brother to me. I remember thinking {while I was living with you guys} that I had always wanted a big brother growing up...and now I have one! He's the greatest. Always willing to help out anyone at anytime, usually sacrificing working on something he wants to work on to help someone else. He is patient and funny and his laugh is contagious; every time he laughs I want to giggle too! Corey is awesome and I'm glad he's a part of our family. The Wilkerson family loves you to pieces Corey-antimur!

Shanna said...

He is pretty amazing. He just doesn't see it. oh, well.