Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wood Floors

Corey and I started getting ready to lay our wood flooring on Saturday at 9am. We had alot of prep work to do so it took us a bit of time to really get started.




Once we were finaly able to start we layed the foam floater first.







Then came the flooring. We choose to float our floor so there was alot of glueing invoulved. I have to say this was tonz faster than the tile was though!





And the finnished product! It is so easy to keep clean and the children love it. I was worried that my house would be colder because of the tile and wood floors but it just doesn't seem to be the case at all! Very glad we did it.
The wood only took saturday to do and by sunday we were all moved back in!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Oh...my...gosh. Those floors are so beautiful. Such a rich color! Nothing warms a room like a strong solid floor. I can't wait to see it next week!

BTW, did you know your tag says Coey instead of Corey? LOL