The other day Aislinn was doing this weird little dance and chanting something over and over again. I asked her what she was doing and she started singing...."Boom chick a wow wow" over and over while shaking her toosh. It was so funny then it made me wonder where she had gotten this from. I asked her who showed her how to do Boom chick a wow wow and she told me Keenan taught her....so I asked Keenan who showed him and he said Kai......so I asked Kai where he learned Boom chick a wow wow and he looked at me and said,"Alvin taught me." I was so confused.... "Alvin who?" I asked. "Duh, You know Alivn and the Chipmunks!"
Oh great! So now she calls her bum a Boom chick a wow wow and she is singing this song and dancing her dance all the time now. At the store, at home, visiting family...anywhere!!!
THANKS ALOT ALVIN!!!!



1 comment:
"Aaalllvvviiinnn!" LOL. She is so flippin' cute! I sure love her to pieces.
Post a Comment