Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have to appologies but for the next few days I am not going to post anything about the floors. I am working on them as fast as I can but I am right in the middle of finals for school. Tonight is my last night of school for the semester and can't wait to get it over with.

I finnished everything for my American History class and an finnishing up my Communications class. I only have to finnish a two page essay that should be extreamly easy I just have to do it. Then comes the work on the floors again.


I am having a hard time with six children and no kitchen to cook in. I am using a microwave and have learned how to cook alot of different things in it. I am just ready to get my stove back but that can't happen till this weekend, if I work hard.

I am trying to keep up but I feel like at any moment someone is going to flip the switch and I will be a gone-er!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

LOL! Love the frog in the blender! I just granted you an award. Check out my blog.

Hope your finals go well!